Placing an Order

Many INDAHOUSE products are artisan crafted. Given their handmade and hand-finished nature, variations are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. Images on our websites may vary from your actual piece.

All orders are submitted for production upon order placement and are built to your specifications. A non-refundable 75% deposit will be taken when the order is placed; the remaining 25% will be charged when your order delivered. If you choose to cancel your special order item(s) prior to delivery, your 75% deposit will not be refunded.