Your kitchen should be nothing short of a pleasure to live with. When you look at it, it should make you feel good. Every day. And when you use it, it should make life a bit easier. That’s how your INDAHOUSE kitchen will be designed. With a focus on timeless looks and the highest quality materials and with total consideration for how you want to live your life. Our service exists to do just that. It covers the entire process of buying your kitchen, from start to finish and you are free to use as much or as little of it as you wish.
We dedicate ourselves to ensuring your new kitchen blends into your home. Firstly, our surveyors conduct in-depth surveys that give us the precise measurements and get an idea of what you want from your new kitchen.
Using years of knowledge our experienced design consultants give shape to your kitchen vision. Supported by a range of specialist tools and latest technologies, they are the first step to turning your ideas into reality by creating a computer generated image of how your kitchen will look from every angle.
We can recommend lots of ways to make your kitchen really “yours”, from stunning worktops to ingenious storage solutions and lighting. Our Sales Professionals are available to discuss all the features and benefits of INDAHOUSE products and help you choose the right appliance package to compliment your kitchen. After all, we know you don’t want your kitchen to look like everyone else’s.
Visit our office for signing a contract. It should include all your order details (measurements, model, materials, appliances, prices, terms, etc.). We manage each project from start to finish by our client service coordinator. Therefore you’ll always have a single personal point of contact.
Made to order
We begin to build your customized kitchen only after your order has been placed. Time-served craftsmen create every element of your bespoke furniture to your exact specification. Many have spent a lifetime in the trade, using skills passed down through generations and upgrading it by using modern technologies & techniques.
Delivery & installation
When you buy a kitchen from INDAHOUSE, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Please arrange your delivery time slots with your personal contact. Our approved installers know INDAHOUSE kitchens inside out, so they get the job done quickly and efficiently with the minimum of fuss.
INDAHOUSE kitchen cabinets are made to the highest standard and routinely quality checked at various points during both the manufacturing and finishing process. All of our kitchen cabinets are provided with 12 months manufacturer’s warranty.
Cabinets & Doors Materials
At INDAHOUSE Furniture Factory kitchens can be made from a wide range of materials, including:
- solid wood
- high gloss materials (acrylic, polylac, UV)
- medium-density fiberboard (MDF)
- wood veneer
- decorative laminate veneer
Each option has its merits. At first glance, wood offers natural beauty and a more traditional, country or rustic look, while manmade materials have an endless range of colors and a more modern style. With a little imagination, though, almost any material can work in any kitchen style. In fact, kitchen designers today often use more than one material in their designs, or use the same material but in different finishes or colors. So choose your material not just by style, but by cost, durability, available door styles and finishes, and just plain old personal preference.
Visit our factory to check and choose from our range of finishes and materials samples. This is the perfect way to ensure you are going to get the result you are after!
Countertops are an investment because they must withstand wear and tear and last for years to come. Discover the best kitchen countertops for your kitchen from our range of materials:
- Corian®/Staron® Solid Surface Countertops (Practically maintenance free. These countertops are stain, acid, scratch, heat and impact resistant and available in a wide range of colors and patterns)
- Laminate Countertops (thanks to new patterns that resemble natural stone, wood or even quartz at a fraction of the cost)
- Wood Countertops (Both decorative and functional, this hardworking surface is ideal for food prep — properly sealed, wood countertop are sanitary even for chopping meat)
- Granite Countertops (offer a high-end look that adds to your kitchen’s value while providing a durable prep surface)
- Marble Countertops (marble isn’t just aesthetically pleasing, it also helps to disguise wear and hide light stains)
Accessories & Fitting Solutions
INDAHOUSE is working with global leading manufacturers of household furniture fitting systems available in Egypt. They supply lift-, hinge-, drawer runner- and box-systems and turn the opening and closing of furniture into an experience that significantly increases the comfort of motion in the kitchen.
All fittings systems are all top quality product with their well-thought out function, recognized design and high durability. It is designed to spark inspiration and create an emotional experience out of day-to-day kitchen tasks. INDAHOUSE is always on the lookout for the latest thing while making sure we have the essential kitchen accessories you need to complement any style of kitchen.
With so many available styles, features, quality and technology options, selecting the best appliances for your new or remodeled kitchen can be overwhelming. But the plan of your kitchen dictates a lot about the appliances you’ll need to purchase, that’s why INDAHOUSE design experts you work with are familiar with all the unique product features across multiple brands to guide you in your selection. They will choose specific appliances, considering the brands and differentiating factors in each category to choose the appliances with the features, performance and style that best meet your needs. When choosing appliances for your kitchen project, select one of the three installation types:
- FREESTANDING: these appliances may be viewed from a variety of angles, often have large capacity and are easy to relocate should your design change. When installed, however, they are not lush with kitchen countertops.
- BUILT-IN: these units are usually taller than freestanding ones but fit flush with your countertop depth for a seamless look.
- BUILT-IN FULLY INTEGRATED: these units blend so seamlessly into your design that it can be difficult to distinguish them from the rest of the kitchen cabinetry.
All three options are available in a variety of sizes and capacities to meet your family’s individual storage needs.